CFOs of such companies as: Transcontainer, NLMK, Tele2 Russia, MD Medical Group, Russian Railways, Pharmstandard, EFKO & TMK
View full list of speakers.
Representing such companies as: Severstal, MTS, EVRAZ, Aeroflot, Rosatom, Sberbank, Euroset, PhosAgro, Brunswick Rail, VimpelCom, Uralkali and A1.
View detailed programme.
The Russian CFO Summit Guest Economic Lecture 2013 will be delivered by Evgeny Gavrilenkov, Managing Director & Chief Economist at Sberbank CIB
21st October, “The practicalities of and how to achieve Fast Close”
Led by Sergey Moderov, ACCA, Director of audit
and consulting firm IFRS-Audit. View Masterclass Programme.
In-depth research is being undertaken with the CFO community to ensure that the 2013 Summit programme meets the exact requirements of attendees. Key topics for debate will include: The strategic role of the CFO; The CFO as a change leader; Developing the model finance department; Interacting with key internal and external stakeholders; Forecasting and budgeting; Taxation; Capital markets and raising finance; M&A; Implementing IFRS; Treasury and cash management; Risk management; Optimising business processes; The macroeconomic environment and external factors; Transfer Pricing and much more.
The Adam Smith Russian CFO Summit is the largest and longest-running annual meeting for the CFO community in Russia, bringing together senior finance executives from across the country and beyond and providing a unique opportunity to benchmark, share experience and best practice and discuss the latest developments in the profession.
Philippe Mathieu, CFO, EMEA of Oracle, and Ivana Luketic Kostic, CFO of Microsoft Russia, are 2 of the latest CFOs to join the Speaker Faculty for the first time and both come highly recommended. Philippe and Ivana join a speaker panel that already features the likes of:
- Vladimir Preobrazhensky, Director of Research, SKOLKOVO Moscow School of Management, and Nikolai Tsekhomsky, Director of Finance Department & Board Member, Sberbank – 2 of the outstanding and most popular Summit speakers over the years will share their views on how the challenges facing the CFO are evolving;
- Geoffrey Townsend, Chairman of the Audit Committee of OAO Raspadskaya and one of the most experienced Non-Executive Directors in Russia, will provide an invaluable insight into the interaction between the CFO and the Board of Directors;
- Alexey Kornya, CFO of MTS, who will provide a fascinating insight into the pilot programme with the Federal Tax Service on Horizontal Monitoring;
- Grigory Fedorishin, CFO of NLMK, who will outline the role of the CFO and the finance function in the development and management of the company’s KPI systems;
- Nicolas Pascault, CFO and Partner with Brunswick Rail, will share with you his views on the dynamic debt capital markets, following on from last year’s award-winning Eurobond issue;
- Olga Petrova, CFO of United Grain Company, who will share with you her views on the highly topical subject of Fast Close
10 years ago, at our numerous industry-specific conferences in Russia, we noticed a clear trend: that CFOs were appearing more and more often amongst the speakers and delegates and that, as a rule, they were an impressive group of people, with a high level of professionalism and experience beyond their years and a strategic vision for the direction of their companies.
At the same time corporate Russia was maturing quickly, with the first international listings, companies tapping the international capital markets and a general desire to raise the levels of transparency, corporate governance and financial reporting.
What was lacking was a meeting-place for the CFO community to come together and share common experiences and best practice. Therefore when the Russian CFO Summit was launched in October 2004 it immediately found a receptive and eager audience.
Since then several thousand CFOs and senior financiers, drawn from across Russia and abroad and representing the widest range of industries, have gathered in Moscow every October. The CFO Summit has firmly established itself as the annual meeting place for the elite of the finance profession in Russia, providing the ideal platform to network, share experiences and hear first-hand cutting-edge case studies from recognised leaders of the profession.
Along with the role of the CFO itself, the Summit has constantly evolved to reflect the challenges that our participants have faced. Over the course of the boom years, with a raft of IPOs, bond issuances and M&A deals, through the post-crisis challenges of debt restructuring and cost-cutting, our speakers have always been remarkably willing to share their experiences and ensure that their peers benefit from their experience. In this way, a unique club of corporate leaders, strategists and financiers has developed. Make sure you benefit by joining them in October this year.
Dear participants of the 10th anniversary CFO Summit!
We invite you to take part in the charitable project “Life is a miracle”.
For all sick children, life is a miracle. Health is a miracle. Getting well is a miracle.
The promotion takes place at the 1C-RARUS stand from 22nd – 24th October 2013.
On your behalf we will make a contribution to the fund “Family, Traditions, Kind-heartedness”
Your name will appear in the list of donors on the fund’s website: www.kakchudo.ru
It couldn’t be simpler to help!
More details at the 1C-RARUS stand on 22nd – 24th October 2013