NEW IN 2014:
ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS with timber Sales Directors: individual 10-minute meetings designed to enhance your networking experience - establish contacts and determine areas of mutual interest.
Last year's Focus Day, introcuding more in-depth information on timber products' prospects on international and domestic markets, was met with appreciation and we are therefore launching a Wood & Timber Sales & Distribution Day in 2014.
Do you find it easy to find reliable and practical information on?
- the supply and demand situation for a range of wood products, such as sawn timber and wood panels
- volumes bought and sold
- products' behaviour on international and domestic markets
- the impact of Asian production on suppliers around the world
- future growth prospects for specific timber products
- distributor perspectives
- end-user perspectives (construction industry, furniture production)
Credible information is only accessible through the practical experience of companies who produce, buy and sell wood and timber. Speakers and panellists at this Focus-Day will be Sales Directors and Forest Managers with commercial expertise who work with specific timber products on a daily basis. You will have the benefit of meeting them and exchanging information and ideas on the current situation on the markets and their future prospects and potential.
See detailed agenda for the Focus Day "Wood & Timber Sales & Distribution"
General Directors, Sales & Marketing Directors, Purchasing Directors from: